Shops and restaurants
Shops: 11 am-9 pm. Restaurants: 11 am-11 pm.
- ※Some businesses may have different hours in the early morning or late at night. For details, see the page for each business.
- ※Please note that business hours are subject to change. Thank you for your understanding beforehand.
Mori Art Museum
"N. S. Harsha is Charming Journey" now being held.
From Saturday, February 4, 2017 to Sunday, June 11: Every day except Tuesdays: 10 am-10 pm (Tuesdays: closes at 5 pm)
- ※Open every day during the exhibition period.
- ※Admission allowed until 30 minutes before closing time.
Observatory (Tokyo City View)
[weekdays and holiday] From 10:00 to 23:00 (last admission 22:30) (as for Friday and Saturday, the day before holiday from 10:00 to 25:00 (last admission 24:00))
[sky deck] From 11:00 to 20:00 (last admission 19:30)
- ※Sky deck may be closed down without notice due to bad weather.
- ※You may not enter in reservations or events. In addition, additional charge may be necessary by events.
Mori Arts Center Gallery
"Great masters of large Hermitage Art Museum exhibition old master West picture" now being held.
From Saturday, March 18, 2017 to Sunday, June 18: 10 am-8 pm
- ※We are closed only on Monday, May 15 during exhibition period
- ※Admission until 30 minutes before closing time.
- ※On Tuesday until 17:00 but Tuesday, May 2 until 20:00
[Roppongi library] For from 7:00 to 24:00 (community member) 24H (office member)
- ※Roppongi school, Roppongi forum vary according to special event.
TOHO CINEMAS Roppongi Hills
Hours will vary, depending on the film schedule. For more information, please visit the Toho Cinemas website
Atrium opening time: From 9:30 to 20:30
From 10:00 to 21:00