Annual schedule of flower bed
... which makes just what to feel season through ... one year
Town which a variety of people gather, and Roppongi Hills lives, and is idle work. Are thing, it which people different in nationality, sex, age can share not to feel season through nature? We make annual schedule of flower bed direction in here KEYAKIZAKA and keep direction to meet customer by the clothing different by season, and to do in mind.
[the photograph left] Large sunflower which brings vigor in tulip telling coming of spring in the early spring in 2007, petunia that colorful variation pleases eyes [among photographs] in the spring of 2007, [the photograph right] summer of 2007 street
Approach to "local production for local consumption"
... which makes beautiful cityscape of Tokyo, Roppongi Hills with flower born in ... Tokyo
Another important approach of KEYAKIZAKA is the making of business model to green of city that featured the theme of "local production for local consumption". In Tokyo proud of the amount of production whole country seventh place of flower, there are production engineering and construction technology of "green, flower" which has been inherited from the Edo era and tries the making of new business model of "green local production for local consumption" that we gather them, and production, construction of flower manages. "Local production for local consumption" featuring the theme of is to consume them in produced land and directs flower bed only using flower produced in Tokyo in Roppongi Hills.
- Each association instruction, support: Tokyo agriculture and forestry fisheries promotion foundation
- Research, production instruction: Tokyo agriculture and forestry fisheries promotion foundation Tokyo agriculture and forestry synthesis research center
- Tokyo agriculture and forestry general research center young plant production: Ueki, Tokyo agricultural cooperative
- Flower seedling production: Association of Tokyo floriculture association society
- Produce, design, maintenance: WithGarden
- Flower bed management: Roppongi Hills unification manager Mori Building town management Division
Roppongi Hills recommended information
Media Ambition Tokyo 2018
Tokyo City View
Leandro Erlich: Seeing and Believing
Mori Art Museum
Story exhibition - of FINAL FANTASY 30th ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITION - parting
Mori Arts Center Gallery
"Story exhibition - of FINAL FANTASY 30th ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITION - parting" held commemorative Roppongi Hills-limited coaster present!
Each Roppongi Hills restaurant