Please see the latest events information.
Weekend "great yellowtail tissue weekend" to enjoy British culture in Japan
It is festival that can enjoy the U.K. in families from child to adult in "great yellowtail tissue weekend". Company and brands on behalf of the U.K. gather and introduce much-talked-about foods and drink to Japanese in latest fashion, music, car, education, finance, trip and U.K. which the U.K. is proud of in Christmas season when illuminations shine.
We aim at settling as events on the new classic weekend that holding of large-scale festival to introduce British culture to is the first attempt in Japan and can enjoy the U.K. in families from child to adult.
In addition, on Rugby World Cup held in Japan in 2019, we perform various events and presentation in "great yellowtail tissue weekends".
Stage Time Schedule
Held Hours has possibility to change without notice.
Friday, December 8 Friday 8th December
- 16:30: Events - Julia Mascetti & The British School in Tokyo (BST) chorus (Live) for VIP, media
- 18:00: Opening events - gigabar band (Live)
- 19:20: Yayoi Daimon (DJ/Live)
Saturday, December 9 Saturday 9th December
- 11:20: Julia Mascetti (Live)
- 12:00: Japan Cricket Association demonstration
- 14:10: Heaven+ (Live)
- 14:50: Julia Mascetti (Live)
- 16:15: K n' K (Live)
- 17:00: Heaven+ (Live)
- 18:30: The Watanabes (Live)
- 19:30: gigabar band (Live)
Sunday, December 10 Sunday 10th December
- 11:00: BST jazz band (Live)
- 11:20: Performance (Live) of the BST sixth grade
- 12:30: Abraham Funk Train (Live)
- 14:00: Tokyo pipe band (Live)
- 14:30: Japan Cricket Association demonstration
- 15:10: Abraham Funk Train (Live)
- 15:50: Julia Mascetti (Live)
- 16:30: The Watanabes (Live)
- 17:30: gigabar band (Live)
From Friday, December 8, 2017 to 10th Sunday
|Place||Roppongi Hills Arena|
LA DITTA (la ditta)
LA DITTA (la ditta)
Roppongi Hills recommended information
Roppongi Hills spring festival 2018
Roppongi Hills Arena
Leandro Erlich: Seeing and Believing
Mori Art Museum
The Weekly Jump exhibition VOL.2-1990 generation of the 50th anniversary of the foundation of a periodical, shock of 6,530,000 copies of circulations―
Mori Arts Center Gallery
ROPPONGI HILLS 2018 Spring Fashion
Each Roppongi Hills shops
Roppongi Hills-limited "spring lunch"
Restaurant which is targeted for Roppongi Hills