Basic fees and operating hours
- P, P1 - P12
- ¥300/30 minutes
Every day, 12 am-midnight.
- All day:
- ¥3,000/24 hours
We can stock P1 and P5, and Hours is from 7:00 to 21:00.
(only P5 can be stocked for from 21:00 to 7:00 on Friday and Saturday, days before holidays)
P3 varies in Fees.
P4, P6 - P8 are Parking capacity for exclusive use of specific vehicle.
Discounts for users of shops, restaurants, and various services
[¥1,000=1 point] ※Rounded to the nearest ¥100.
5 points or more: 2 hours are free
10 points or more: 4 hours are free
30 points or more: 24 hours are free (limit of 30 points)
- ※Added at each Roppongi Hills facility. (Up to 5 times)
- ※Show your parking ticket to cashiers at each facility.
- ※Discounts do not apply to some facilities.
- ※Parking fees are different, and P3 becomes outside service object.
Discount for the Hills Card MasterCard
If you have a Hills Card MasterCard, you can park for free for the first 2 hours every time you visit.
[How to Use]
When you pay for parking, insert the parking ticket, and then insert your Hills Card MasterCard into the exit fare machine.
- ※As P3 is out of Parking capacity targeted for service, please be careful.
- ※This discount is not available if your Hills Card MasterCard has expired.
- ※Please speak with the parking facility attendant if you have any questions about using this service.
- Lists of parking areas (including monthly parking)
- Fees and discounts
- Parking Facility Services
Roppongi Hills recommended information
KIDS' WORKSHOP 2017
Each site in Roppongi Hills
Sun shower: From the contemporary art exhibition 1980s of Southeast Asia to the present
Mori Art Museum
Opening legendary in the Weekly Jump exhibition VOL.1 foundation of a periodical - 1980s of the 50th anniversary of the foundation of a periodical
Mori Arts Center Gallery
2017 fashion advance reservations society in the fall and winter
Roppongi Hills store